Medical Information involves the preparation and continuous updating of non-commercial medical-scientific responses not solicited from healthcare professionals or patients and citizens.
Medical Information typically consists of:
- Requests for information related to the efficacy and/or safety of a product (for example: action mechanism, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, toxicology, contraindications, warnings, etc)
- Requests for technical information related to the use and composition of the product
- Requests for product publications
CROS NT has built a dedicated internal team of professionals in the pharmaceutical industry with specialized degrees and doctorates in Pharmaceutical Sciences to carry out Medical Information activities including:
- Processing of medical information
- Managing bibliographical field procedures, medical research and pharmacovigilance services
- Taking and managing information requests from HCP (Healthcare Professionals) and Patients
- Drafting and reviewing medical-scientific written texts and slide kits
Medical Information services are aimed at HCP (physicians, pharmacists and healthcare practitioners in general) and pharmaceutical professionals (Scientific Director, Medical Science Liaison, Key Account Manager, etc) who have specific medical and technical information requests.
For more information, please submit an RFI