Digital Transformation in Clinical Research
CROS NT helps companies facilitate digital health and e-Health strategies through technological and operational strategy and change management.
eClinical Selection and Disruptive Technologies
CROS NT works with its partners to provide support for proper eClinical tool selection that best fits the need of the trial such as:
- eCOA selection
- Integration of eCOA and EDC data to help the Investigator see both patient diary and CRF data in the one location
- Wearables and IoT devices
- Patient-centric eClinical app for study, device and IoT data collection and integration
- Evaluating partner and third-parties for Artificial Intelligence solutions
After eClinical selection, what comes next?
- Process Management for internal procedures, SOPs and Quality Management System support
- Risk Management and industry compliance
- Expert data analysis, reporting and oversight
How do we guarantee security in a digital health strategy?
CROS NT works closely with its IT partner Arithmos, who is ISO 27001:2014 certified for an Information Security Management System which includes a systematic approach to risk and implements a framework for disaster recovery and business continuity.