CROS NT can support Sponsors with clinical monitoring needs through our international panel of clinical monitors allowing us to select the most appropriately qualified CRA rather than assigning a less suitable in-house CRA who happens to be available.
They consistently work to the quality standards our clients expect by providing support, encouragement and motivation of clinical sites (hospital-based/GP-based/academic sites/Phase I site) and clinical personnel to ensure patients are identified, screened and recruited to clinical trials as efficiently as possible.
Clinical Monitoring Services
- Site qualification visits
- Site initiation visits
- Site interim monitoring visits
- Site close-out visits
- Data collection/query resolution
- Investigator Site File review and product reconciliation
- Safety reporting (AEs & SAEs)
- Pharmacy & Laboratory monitoring/reconciliation